Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

You Are What You Eat

6 Syawal 1433H

I always have a very good appetite when it comes to eating. It scares me a lot now as I keep on gaining weight... unproportionately :)... well, you are what you eat!
Of course, I am thankful to Allah for granting me the good appetite... the problem now is me... how to manage this...

I am trying really hard now to keep on a healthy diet. I have started really seriously during Ramadhan and I have got some positive outcomes. But, I just couldn't help myself from having these amazing Raya dishes during this festive season. Anyway, I did manage to minimise the intake. I hope so :)..

We had a few dishes made especially for Raya a few days back...






And we had my very own fried udon for lunch today... 

BEFORE

AFTER... :)

 ALHAMDULILLAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment