Pages

Monday 20 August 2012

Selamat Hari Raya!

2 Syawal 1433H

Alhamdulillah. Finally, Raya is 'over'.. at least here.
One of the best things for Raya is the Takbir Raya itself. And the one by Alllahyarham Ustaz Asri I think is the best, among the best!

Was on skype with Mom and peps back home at Raya night, which is the best time of Raya for me.
We went to the Embassy for Raya Prayer in the morning and then to a few houses for 'food hunting'.
We also have some guests coming to our place. I really love these Raya traditions.

And it left our little house in another addition of a mess. I was so tired preparing for Raya that I have to create a special store room to make those messes invisible... but I know, sooner or later I will have to unveil them all...

We are now back on track continuing with our work for home making, home decorating... hopefully, literally!

No comments:

Post a Comment